Fast & Free Radon Testing For Green Bay Residents
Our free radon testing services keep you and your loved ones safe in your home with affordable pricing and a smooth process. Choose from the following options:
- FREE - DIY TEST - Pickup an electronic radon monitor from our Appleton location (on Northland Ave).
- FREE - PRO TEST - Request a professional test. A-1 Radon provides them free of charge.
- PURCHASE - Continous radon monitors can be purchased on Amazon.
Free Radon Testing (Only For Green Bay Residents)
Radon testing is the key to protecting your health. You’ll have the assurance of a safe and secure living space free from radon.
Here are your options for radon testing in Green Bay:
1) FREE - DIY - Pickup an electronic radon monitor from our Green Bay location: This option allows residents to personally collect a radon monitor at no cost. It's an ideal choice for those who prefer a DIY approach and are comfortable using electronic devices to test radon levels in their homes. The location on Northland Ave makes it convenient for local residents.
2) FREE - PRO TEST - Request for a professional radon test: This is the most hassle-free option, involving professional service. It's suitable for those who prefer expert assessment and accuracy. Professionals can provide a thorough analysis, often with more sophisticated equipment than typical DIY kits. This option is also free and offers the convenience and expertise of a professional service.
3) PURCHASE - Continuous radon monitors can be purchased on Amazon: For those who prefer to own a radon monitor, purchasing a continuous monitor from Amazon is suggested. This option might appeal to individuals seeking long-term monitoring solutions. Continuous monitors provide ongoing tracking of radon levels, offering a more comprehensive overview of radon exposure over time.
About The Radon Testing Process
What You Can Expect from Our Radon Testing
- Prompt Scheduling: We will contact you to arrange your radon test within 24 business hours following your online request. Alternatively, for immediate scheduling, please give us a call.
- Efficient Installation: Our team will install monitoring equipment in your home within 1-3 business days after your test is scheduled. This radon test is offered at no cost to you.
- Test Duration: Please note that an accurate radon test requires a minimum duration of 48 hours for accurate results.
- No Obligation: After the test, you are under no obligation to use our radon mitigation services. We assure you that the test is entirely free of charge.
- Doors and Windows: To ensure test accuracy, please keep all exterior doors and windows closed as much as possible. Normal entry and exit are allowed, but please close doors promptly behind you.
- Heating and Air Conditioning: All heating systems should operate as usual. If using air conditioning, please set it to the re-circulating mode.
- Dehumidifiers: Turn off any and all dehumidifiers in the home during the testing period.
Radon is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas that can cause lung cancer if present in high levels in the home. The EPA estimates that radon is responsible for approximately 21,000 lung cancer deaths each year in the United States alone.
#1 Cause of Lung Cancer
After Smoking Among Nonsmokers
Tasteless & Odorless Gas
Radon Is Only Detected Using Specialized Tests
1 In 2 Homes In Wisconsin
Have Levels Above The EPA’s 4.0 pCi/L Radon Action Level
Mitigating at 2.7 pCi/L
Is Recommended By The World Health Organization
Our Service Area
Serving Green Bay, Appleton, Milwaukee, Shawano, Door County & surrounding areas
We Work With A Variety of Clients to Create Radon Solutions
Who We Serve
We provide comprehensive radon solutions for home owners, real estate agents, real estate transactions, commercial buildings, and other types of structures.
Why Choose Us
A-1 Radon is the perfect choice for your radon testing and radon mitigation project with our family-owned and operated business, providing customers with the highest quality of service.
FAQ About Radon Testing
Let our A-1 Radon experts answer any further questions you may have about radon mitigation systems.
Certifications & Affiliations
We're fully certified and accredited by the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) and the American Association of Radon Scientists & Technologists (AARST).
What Our Customers Say About Our Radon Services
Adam was very responsive and his installation team did a great job. Top notch work. Follow-up service and questions were also excellent!
A-1 did a great job at communicating throughout the project and answering any questions I had about the installation. The installer was quick and cleaned up well after the installation of the radon mitigation system.
Our experience was great throughout the entire process. The system has been installed and levels are down substantially.
These guys are great. Highly recommend! Mitch and David explained everything to me. We found a great place to vent the system through the garage and now the levels are below 1.0 pCi/L.
Great service and value for peace of mind in making my home safer. Install was quick courteous and professional. I would recommend A-1 to anyone looking to improve the air quality of their home.
Hands down the best in the industry! A-1 installers can fix anything. My levels were above 14. After the team left the levels are below 1! Great job and great company.
Let us be your source for quick, comprehensive answers to all of your radon questions! Our expert staff is standing by to help.
Make sure your home is safe from radon!
If you're looking for a reliable radon company to provide you with quality, professional services, then look no further! Don't let dangerous levels of radiation threaten the safety of your family or employees; hire A-1 Radon today for all your radon solutions!